你们这次来主要想谈那几个方面的买卖呀?
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.
大家期望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。
arts and `crafts decorative1 design and handicraft 工艺美术; 手工艺。
What particular items are you interested in?
请你谈谈你们对什么商品有兴趣?
We are very much interested in your hardware.
大家对你们的小五金非常有兴趣。
ware2 / weэ(r); wr/ n [U] (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词)
(a) manufactured goods (of the specified3 type) (某类)制造品:
* `ironware 铁器 * `hardware 五金制品 * `silverware 银器。
(b) pottery4 or porcelain5 of a particular type or made for a particular purpose (为某作用与功效的)陶器, 瓷器:
* `earthenware 陶器 * `ovenware 烤箱用器皿。
warehouse6 / 'weэhaus; `wr.haus/ n
(a) building where goods are stored before being sent to shops 货仓。
(b) building where furniture is stored for its owners (存放家具的)栈房。
What products do you want to purchase this time?
你这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics7.
大家想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。
This is our inquiry8. Would you like to have a look?
这是询价单,请你看一下。
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.
大家期望能在这方面和你们很多成交。
substantial large in amount; considerable 数目大的; 可观的:
* a substantial improvement, decrease 相当大的改变、 缩减
* Her contribution to the discussion was substantial. 她在讨论中做了不少工作。
* obtain a substantial loan 获得大笔贷款。
Have you got the catalogue for this line?
你们有这方面的样本吗?
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。
I think these patterns are quite good.
我感觉这几个品种的花色很好。
Have you read our leaflet?
大家的产品销售说明书你看了吧?
What type do you want to order?
你们计划订购哪种型号的呢?
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.
大家考虑订购D6C型的。
What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer?
这种型号的推土机总重量是多少?
The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons.
这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。
What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer?
这种推土机有哪些特征?
The bulldozer can be handled easily.
这种推土机操纵便捷。
Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower?
你们有没输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的?
We are in a position to accept a special order.
大家可以同意特殊订货。